Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hot n Spicy

This evening, went to Thai Express Bistro for dinner with my mum and sister. We were lucky to get a table within 10 mins. Ordered a few dishes for sharing. There was one dish that was voted the most spicy dish. When we ordered it, the staff asked us if we could take the spiciness and we said should be ok. In the end, we took her suggestion to request for less spicy.

When that dish was ready, the manager who served to us asked which one of us was taking that dish. We said it was for sharing. He asked if we were ok with the spiciness and we said ok. At that moment, we were so glad that we asked for less spicy.

That dish was real hot and spicy. The sauce was full of chilli padi. Eating with other dishes which were also spicy, I was perspiring and felt my face was hot. My mum told me that my face had turned red! My sister also could not stand and kept telling me it was so hot and spicy. My mum was ok as she did not eat too much of it.

I drank the whole glass of water and finally managed to subside the spiciness. Overall, we were satisfied with the dishes and it was so shiok. The dinner was at a reasonable price too. The prawn paste toast was a complimentary dish when we paid by Citibank credit card.

Too bad that my dad was unable to join us as he worked till quite late. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment