Saturday, May 14, 2011

Greenhouse

Well... today I woke up at 8am to answer phone calls and got back to sleep at around 10am. In the end, I woke up next at 1pm. Such a long sleep... Think I was really tired.

So lazy to do anything hence just laid on sofa to play my NDS. Recently I am hooked to Puzzle Quest. Nice game lah.

Met up with Tulip and 小珠 for dinner at Greenhouse @ Ritz Carlton. I ate quite a few pieces of lobster and they were good. We had a very strategic table where I could monitor the readiness of the lobsters. Haha....

Ate mostly the seafood and desserts. Not really a lot on the main course dishes. The seafood were enough to make me so full.

Very satisfied with the dinner. Quality was good and worth to spend $78 per pax. Nice place for gathering too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment