Thursday, May 12, 2011

GoodLife ~ Rebound

A day passed in a flash... Why can't we control time????

Morning was raining when I left home for work. No free transport today as my colleague need to run an errand. Luckily the rain was not too heavy when I was waiting at the bus stop. Hate to take an umbrella up the bus because.... I always get drenched as I do not know how to handle the umbrella when getting up the bus. :P

Back home late again. To make myself happy, I had watched the new epi for GoodLife and Rebound. Cried so much when watching GoodLife as the little boy who had cancer died. When I watched Rebound, I laughed so much on the funny scenes. How could I cry and laugh within 90mins??? Cold blooded??? I do not think so lah. :)

Tomorrow is Friday... Our usual movie time. Tulip contacted us and we decided to have dinner at Ritz Carlton on this Saturday. Chose from a few locations, we finally fixed on this one. Shall 大开吃戒 to distress. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment