Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Super woman today

Back in office today after long weekend. Did not foresee a big big news... My colleague was on MC uh... Today is first work day hence there were a lot of things to do in order to complete the report for Finance to do their monthend closing. I had limited time to help to do my colleague's work hence decided to do those urgent ones and left the rest to her tomorrow.

We have a new colleague joining our team. Hope we can get along with her and she can also stay for long. Really do not wish colleague to leave company after we spent time to teach her everything.

Had fish soup for lunch at the food court. Was so satisfied with it. Hope the stall maintains the standard so that can let me continue to patronize. Oh no no... I will not forget the Vegetarian stall. Will be right back soon. :)

Done quite a few deals today and also cleared a lot of paperwork for my colleague. Managed to left office at 9.10 pm. Initial plan was to leave at 8.30pm but I had problem with my excel spreadsheet and hence delayed. Quickly wrapped up and left office. Heading home to watch J-dramas. I kind of impressed that I could do so many things at the same time. Must reward myself. Ha ha ha....

Another great blow to me while I was on my way home. My colleague was on 2 days MC uh!!! Die liao.... Try my best tomorrow lah.

Will try to watch one or two episodes today. Going to watch new one... Inu o Kau ti Iu Koto.

Inu o Kau ti Iu Koto official website

No comments:

Post a Comment