Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long wait

I had lunch with my customer and went to their office. Stayed for a while and headed back to airport.

My original flight was 5.30pm but I had changed it to 7.30pm as I was worried that it would be too rush. In the end, my meeting ended early and I decided to go to the airport early to try my luck instead of shopping at Pavilion Mall ~ too big and lazy to walk!

Reached airport but was told that my ticket was a promotional fare and if I were to change the flight, there was a penalty of RM110. This could not be claimed from company hence I just checked in for the 7.30pm flight. Sat at Old Town's cafe and did my work. Fully utilised my time there and boarded plane at 7.20pm (the plane arrived a little bit late).

Reached home and now clearing my emails. So tired now...

No comments:

Post a Comment