Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Short short lunch

Reached office today with anxiety to start work immediately. There was no time to spare as I had tonnes of work to do. I had wrote down in a list on the most important things to handle in the morning. Too forgetful nowadays hence little notes are sticking everywhere to remind me. :P

As I knew that I need more time to do my work, we had a very very quick lunch today. Within 30mins, we finished and back in office to continue my work. Due to month end closing, our Finance dept is chasing us to close April sales figures which we yet to complete due to lacking of some docs from our contractors. I even missed their calls just to avoid them. Bad right? But no choice lah.

My colleague pointed out that my eyes were swollen. I did not realise it until she told me. They were still alright this afternoon but got swollen in the evening. Must be too stressed on my eyes when I kept looking at the monitors (we had 4 but am using 3 only). Told myself no more J-drama tonight.

As promised, I am not going to watch any episode tonight. My eyes are looking better now. Believe should be ok tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment