Monday, May 2, 2011

More new J-dramas

Stayed at home whole day today. Doing nothing but laze around. Simply did not want to move around... Ha ha ha...

Wanted to clear some emails but seem there was something wrong that made the downloading very slow. In the end, continue with my J-dramas craze.

My sister was studying for her coming exam hence we did not go out for shopping. My mum cooked for dinner tonight. My dad bought crabs for us as additional dish. Yummy yummy uh. Oops... forgot to take a photo of it.

Had watched 3 new J-dramas, Rebound, アスコーマーチ! (Asuko March! ) and Madonna Verde. Rebound is quite a funny story drama and I loved..... the cakes uh!!! So tempting and delicious. I craving for Strawberry shortcake now!!!

For Asuko March!, it is about story in school. My favourite type of dramas. I am sure the main actress will be a future star. :)

For Madonna Verde, the story is something different from what I used to watch. It is about a woman asking her mother to be her surrogate mother after she could not give birth anymore. Very short drama with only 6 episodes.

This season really terrible. Makes me cannot resist and keeps chasing for the new episodes of the dramas.

Rebound official website



アスコーマーチ!Asuko March! official website



Madonna Verde official website

No comments:

Post a Comment