Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ramen

Ramen Ramen!!! I miss you!!!

It had been so long that I did not eat Ramen. Finally... today I ate it.

Our boss joined us for lunch and it was decided to go to Millenia Walk, Parco 3rd level Japanese restaurant. Restaurant name is Nantsuttei.I've been there once and tried the spicy ramen today.

Although it tasted good, I still prefer their original flavour soup base ramen. The spicy ramen is with miso soup base. The original flavour ramen is with pork soup base. My favourite is pork soup base. Egg wise, the best is still from Marutama.

Had a very good lunch and some more.... it's a treat from our boss. Hee hee...

Unable to go back early as planned due to the need to complete a report. Tomorrow... Tomorrow will definitely be earlier than today and yesterday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment