Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day out

Today, I was supposed to go for my haircut but.... I forgot to book appointment hence could not go as planned. Have to postpone till next weekend.

My younger sister was out for church meeting and I went to bugis with my mum. First was to go to the temple for praying and followed by lunch at the Parklane wantan noodle at Sunshine Plaza. My mum liked the food there and we can go there again. The other store that sells dim sum was really packed. Initially I was still thinking which store to go but when I saw the place was so full, I just proceeded with the wantan noodle. It was over lunch hour hence the place was quite quiet and we could eat in peace.

Went to Le Cafe Confectionery & Pastry shop to buy their famous beancurd tarts. Bought 1 mixed and 1 plain box each. We were lucky, it left few boxes only. I've asked the lady boss (I think so lah) if I need to place deposit for any reservation of the tarts and she said no need. So next time if I want to buy for my customers, I can call and collect it by asking the taxi driver to wait for me.

Oh yah, we bought the golf size pineapple tarts too. The lady offered us one each to try. It was so nice to eat it while it was still warm. So satisfied...

Finally I made myself out of house today. Shopping made me feel a little bit more relax. Or should I said that spending money made me feel happier??? Hee hee...

We had dinner at OldTown White coffee cafe. Ordered their special nasi lemak. The chicken wing was not bad but I still prefer Qiji's nasi lemak...

Dinner:


Beancurd tarts:


Golf Balls pineapple tarts:

No comments:

Post a Comment