Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not enough!!

Sunday ~ Another day where I like it's morning and hate it's night.

During morning, it appears to me that I have another long day to relax and enjoy. At night, it reminds me that it is end of holiday and tomorrow has to go back to work. So contradicting uh.

My niece came today and we went out for dinner. I guessed that my mum craved for Japanese food hence suggested to go to Sushi Tei if we had no other preference. When my niece heard it, she was very happy. She loves to go there.

We reached the restaurant at 5.45pm. It was still early hence easy to get a table. My niece really enjoyed her meal. She ordered peach juice, fish roes, maki roll and ramen. Completed her meal with her favourite ice-cream.

My sister no need to urge her to finish her food. Her plates were all sparkling clean. Ha ha ha...

I enjoyed the food too. Had not been there for about 2 months. Kind of crave for Japanese food. :)

Ai yah... need to work tomorrow. But the good news is... Tuesday is a holiday. How I wish every week has a holiday. Hee hee...