Monday, May 30, 2011

Unknown

Today, I did not go out for customer visit as I wanted to clear as much backlogs as possible. Wednesday will be going for a day trip to KL hence one day gone for this week. Moreover, it's month end again.

My overseas colleague is flying off tomorrow and she wished to have dinner with our team. As she is a very nice person and some how able to "mix" with our team girls, 8 of us proceeded to have dinner with her. Usually, I will try to be excused so that I can go home earlier.

We went to St James Food Republic Beer Garden. A place which is unknown to me until tonight. The place is decorated like the old days. With live band, it gives a very unusual atmosphere. The food was not too bad and we ate and chit chat. Although it was a bit noisy due to the live band but the songs played/sang were nice.

Left the place at about 10.15pm and my colleague sent me home. Reached home at about 11pm. Still have time for me to watch one or two episodes of J-drama. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment