Friday, May 27, 2011

Panda watching Panda

Had a rather busy day after running out to visit customers. Hurried back to clear my work so that I could leave office on time to watch movie.

My colleague drove us to HarbourFront and this saved our travelling time. We decided to have MOS Burger as it had been a long time since we last ate there. Good part was there was no queue and plenty of seats available. We ordered the food and enjoyed it.

However we were a bit late and when we got into the theater, we had missed a little bit of the beginning. But it should be ok lah. Don't think we missed a lot.

The movie "Panda Kungfu 2" was great. The digital graphics was good and the story was full of laughter for the audiences. Everyone was laughing and enjoying the movie from beginning till the end. Good one to relax our mind after 5 days working so hard. :)

Just a bit funny when I think of it. A panda (me) was watching another panda (po). My eyes are with dark rings and really makes me look like a panda. Must clear the dark rings uh!!!

Our dinner at MOS Burger:

No comments:

Post a Comment