Sunday, July 22, 2012

Busy Sunday

Woke up at 11.30am as usual and watched TV program until my sister came home at 2pm.  She asked me if I wanted to accompany her to Simei Eastpoint for shopping.  She wanted to find some clothing at Bega.  She saw me buying on Friday and wanted to add more clothing to her wardrobe.  This was a wrong move for me.  I regretted.....

We went straight to Bega store once we reached there.  My mum and brother joined us too.  My mum very happy whenever we spent money on clothing.  She likes to see us buy more clothing and spend money!

I saw one piece quite nice and wanted to try on that piece only.  In the end, the sales assistant kept bringing more pieces and in the end, I bought another 9 pieces.  This was terrible.  I just bought on Friday and now spent money again.  I added one skirt for office wear, 1 3/4 pants and 1 long pants.  Another mistake again!!!!  I bought same pair of pants and in the end, decided to keep the old piece I have at Pasir Ris home.

小珠 must be laughing at me while reading this blog.

Back home and my dad drove us to NEX for dinner.  We dined at The Ship restaurant.  Heavy dinner.  Then we headed to my house.  A lot of things to carry home.  Luckily they helped me.

With so busy schedule this afternoon and night time, I completely has no time to watch j dramas again.  Backlogs again.

Earphone sponges bought from Gmarket.  Nice colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment