Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally my bag is back

Yesterday received call from Longchamp staff that they had prepared a new piece of the bag for exchange since they are still working on removing the magnetic tag from the bag I bought in Paris.  Instead of letting me wait (already 3 weeks), they are willing to do a one to one exchange.  Good....

Collection will be at Paragon boutique.  Ah Thin and 小珠 accompanied me to do the collection and we had lunch at one of the Japanese restaurant in the basement of Paragon.  I had it once at The Village @ Serangoon and the ramen I ordered was tasty.  Good lunch.

Back in office and three of us were so unwilling to go back to work.  However, no choice but to work lor.

Left office at 8.30pm and reached home at 9.15pm.  I tallying my credit card and utility bills hence left not much time to watch jdrama.  Die die must watch at least 1 episode.  Must quickly watch now.


No comments:

Post a Comment