Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Super early

Today, I left office before 7pm.  My boss kept reminding me not to "incur demurrage" and take note of "laycan".  Meaning, do not work over 7pm as he wants everyone to leave office by 7pm.  I did what he said and left 5 mins before 7pm.

So happy that I can be home by 8.15pm (went to NEX to buy breakfast for tomorrow).  Washed 2 toilets and still have time left to do my other stuff.

Called Citibank to waive my late charges and interest fee.  I mistakenly thought that I had paid my bill but actually missed it.  Luckily they willing to waive for me.  Heard that they will only waive 2 times a year.  This is my first time delaying payment.  I am always a good payee.  :P

We booked movie ticket for 7.30pm on this Friday.  Boss asked us to go home earlier so we did.  Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment