Monday, July 23, 2012

Sotong

This afternoon, I received another reminder thru SMS from Citibank highlighting that my credit card payment is overdue.  I was wondering why they keep sending reminders to me when I have already paid through OCBC bank.  My intention was to go home and check the record and call Citibank to complain. 

Came home to check my bill and OMG!!!!  I accidentally placed the bill at the wrong slot and thought I have already paid.  Due date is 17 Jul.  My payment through OCBC bank is for my UOB credit card bill.  Sooooo pai sei uh!  Now I must call Citibank tomorrow to explain the late payment so that they will not charge me interest.  Really sotong... I hardly late for payment.  Bad record liao.

Today not very busy hence we went home earlier.  I reached home at 9pm and I thought my sister is at home.  Then I recalled that she told me she will be home late on Mon and Wed.  In the end, still me home alone till 10pm then she came home.  I have done a lot of things.  Packed my old clothes, bags and ironed clothes.  Good to be home earlier so that I have more time to do housework.  :)

Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment