Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fire Drill

This morning, there was a fire drill hence I arranged to meet up with 小珠 for breakfast.  I did not want to walk down so many floors and have jelly legs after that. 

Went to McDonald but could not find a seat as many people went in when the fire drill started.  In the end, had my breakfast at Burger King.  The breakfast was so filling that I did not really feel hungry during lunch time.

Lunch was at Burger King again.  However, it did not make me sick of the food since there was no duplication of food for my breakfast and lunch. 

The day passed quite fast and we went home at around 8.30pm.  Reached home and I cooked maggie mee for dinner plus popcorn chicken.  Yummy.

Had just booked ticket for this Friday's movie.  So happy to continue our movie time.

Many new J-dramas aired this week.  I am beginning to feel stress now.  So many backlogs.  Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment