Sunday, July 29, 2012

Great day

This afternoon, I had lunch with my classmates at PS Cafe Palais.  No reservation accepted hence we queued for almost 30mins before we got a table.  One of my classmate cannot make it hence left 5 of us.  We ordered food and started to chit chat.  Updating each other of any changes to our job, address, contact nos etc.  Wonderful time to meet up this time as the last time we met was 5 years ago.  We know each other for 22 years and I am glad that we still stay in touch although the meet up is not every year.  Hope we can have more frequent meet up.  Had given the task to one of them who is a stewardess.  Her timing is most irregular hence will make her choose the dates.

We finished by 4.30pm and I headed to NEX.  My family members were there and they had made reservation at Jack's Place.  Today is to celebrate my brother's birthday.  As I just had late lunch, I just joined in and ordered light food.

Went to Fairprice to buy tissue papers since there were helpers to carry for me.  My elder sister bought a lot too.  She needs to top up stock.  2 busy aunties....

So fast tomorrow is Monday.  Shall look forward to next Friday.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment