Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday mood. Switched off.

Friday Friday.  Very happy day.

Today most of us really in weekend mood and had no mood to work.  We had a farewell lunch for our colleague and we took 4 hours off this afternoon.  Really not scared of HR!  Hahaha...

Had a very filling lunch at Jumbo Seafood restaurant @ Riverside Point.  The food was so good that I finished a bowl of fried rice and mee goreng with other dishes.  It made us so full until no need to have dinner.

This evening, we had time since not taking dinner and had also left office early at 7.20pm.  Went to buy Toto and walked passed by Iora.  Tried few pieces and in the end the damage was $300.  Anyway can wear so good investment lah.

Watched Ice Age 4 : Continental Drift.  Very good and entertaining movie.  There were many kids watching and could hear them laughed so loud.  Enjoyed the movie tonight and had a very good Friday night.

My sister came to my house tonight.  So coincidence that when I reached Serangoon bus stop, saw bus 147 from far away and I was asking myself if my sister was on board.  True enough I saw her.  Called her and she waited for me at the bus stop near my house and we walked home together.  I could not take same bus as the bus will not stop at the bus stop I was waiting for bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment