Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spider vs Cockroach

TGIF.  Today our team members were on weekend mood and were in high spirits.  We simply did not feel like working!  Hence went for a good lunch at 313 shopping mall.  Had Teppanyaki set lunch at Food Republic food court.  Cheap and nice.  Add Yami yogurt as dessert.

Back in office at 3.30pm.  Wow... real late uh but just don't care.  Hahaha.

Watched "The Amazing Spider-man" and it was really entertaining.  The stunts were good and I really like this movie.  No wonder my colleagues who watched it gave thumbs up.  Luckily did not miss this movie as we were still deciding if to watch this or Ice Age 4.

Movie ended at 11.40pm and we quickly walked to MRT station to catch our train.  This time no need to run.

Back home and as soon as I opened my main door, I saw 小强 beside my sofa.  OMG!!! I quickly entered and took few pieces of tissue paper to catch it.  However, it moved so fast that I could not find it.  Hence, I decided to bathe and look for it later.

After bathing, I still cannot find it so I just continue to do my ironing in my bedroom.  Decided to finish ironing since I am still not sleepy and tomorrow morning has some other chores to do.  After ironing, I found 小强 again near my sofa.  This time round, I prepared my broom to sweep under the sofa and I must ensure that I will catch it this time round.

Battle started between it and me.  It ran, I chased.  After almost 15mins, I managed to make it crawled out of the underneath of my sofa and I used my broom to sweep on it.  It was to make it turned upside down so that I can catch it easier with my tissue papers.  Finally the battle stopped and I threw it away straight into the dustbin chute.  I ran to throw it before it crawled out of the tissue papers. 

Tomorrow morning, I need to make a trip to Serangoon Central Singpost to collect my Total Pillow.  Have made haircut appointment at 2pm.  Hope can make it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment