Saturday, July 21, 2012

Food. Nice food

This afternoon, went for shopping at Novena Square.  I saw one dress but no size for me so I asked my sister to try on instead.  Just nice it fits her and she bought it.  Too bad lor.  They only carry one piece for each size and it happened to be the last piece liao.

Our plan was actually to go to Orchard area for shopping but we alighted at Novena station when we realised it had been quite some time we did not go there so just popped by a while.  My dad suddenly called us and we changed our plan.  Asked him to wait for us near Serangoon while we took train back.  He knocked off earlier today so we decided to go for early dinner with him.  Otherwise he so pitiful that each time we went shopping, he had to eat ta bao food.

My sister suggested to eat at T3 Gurney Drive restaurant.  It served Penang food.  Managed to get a good parking lot and when we reached the restaurant, it was crowded.  We queued for almost 30mins but really worth the wait.

We ordered Penang Kway Tiao, Penang Fujian prawn noodle, Assam curry fish head and BBQ seafood set for sharing.  Drinks wise, my mum ordered nugmeg drink, my dad ordered ba long long drink, my sis ordered pink guava and I ordered coke.  My sister said I very boring.  Ordered something so common.  We also ordered chendol and ice kacang for desserts.

The food was really good and I really will go back again.  Very nice food and I do recommend this place to everyone to try.

Saturday passes so fast.  No time to watch J dramas....  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment