Saturday, July 7, 2012

Satisfied

This morning, it rained and the weather was cooling.  I finished washing clothes and went out with my sister and mum.  Our plan was to take MRT train to Promenade station for shopping at Marina Square Mall.

Took bus to Serangoon station and happily hopped on the train.  After few stations, I realised that we took the wrong direction train.  I directed them to the way I usually take train to office.  Oh dear....  In the end, we alight at Botanic Garden station and thought of taking bus from there.

When we were out of the station, the place around us looked unfamiliar.  We were at the order side of Botanic Garden (Bukit Timah entrance).  Walked and found a ice-cream cafe that was quite crowded.  We decided to take a rest and had some ice-cream.  They were good.  Next time can come again.

After our desserts, we took some time to decide if to take the train back to Promenade station or to walk to the other entrance and take bus to Marina Square.  In the end, we decided to walk as we estimated it would take about 30mins and since weather was rather cool.

Walked half way and the sun started to appear.  Very hot....  By the time we reached Tanglin entrance, we were all perspiring.  My face was very red.  I felt that I had gone through some vigorous training.  Hahaha...  Took bus to Marina Square mall and I only had about 20mins to shop before meeting Tulip and 小珠.  Felt so satisfied that I had exercised in the morning (doing housework) and the walking at Botanic garden.  I could eat more for my dinner.

Met up with them and we had poached lobsters, seafood and sashimi first.  We chatted with eating and it was another night of chit chatting session.  Glad that the atmosphere and food was good.  A good night of good food.  We enjoyed the food but very soon, our stomach could not take in more food and had to stop to digest.  I had 2 rounds of ice-cream, ate 4 lobsters, 6 pieces of salmon sashimi, 3 oysters (under performed for this) and other some some items.

Great day!!!

Dessert time:

Botanic garden walk:
Our dinner at Ritz Greenhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment