Saturday, July 14, 2012

Look fresh now

This morning, woke up real early at 9.30am to sweep and mop the floor before I went out to nearby Singpost to pick up my item.  The weather was cooling as it was raining.  How I wish I can sleep longer.

Bought a packet of noodle back home to eat and prepare to go out.  My haircut appointment was at 2pm.  Left home rather late and I was 10mins late for my appointment.

I feel so good now after the hair cut.  Looks fresher now.  However, I think I really looked tired.  My eyes are sleepy.

My sister did not want to shop so I just headed to Takashimaya to buy a new pair of bedroom slipper then took bus home.  I slept in the bus.

As soon as I reached home, went out again for dinner with my parents and sister.  Had dinner at Sushi Tei at Tampines One.

Quite tired today.  However, I will still watch j dramas before I sleep.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment