Saturday, July 28, 2012

Unusual weddings

Back to Pasir Ris home in the afternoon but my sis and myself were so angry with the cab driver.  He could have drove a shorter route from Serangoon to Pasir Ris but he used the route via CTE to PIE.  There was a jam from the exit to CTE and all the way until Eunos.  So angry!  Should have asked him to turn back and use TPE via Old Tampines road.  Made us paid extra $5.00.

Will not be staying overnite as I have a gathering at Orchard area tomorrow and its nearer from Serangoon. One of my classmate is re-locating to Bangkok hence has this gathering.  Have not meet them for about 2 - 3 years liao.

My dad drove to NEX and we had dinner at Siam Kitchen.  Only my parents and me.  My younger sis went for BBQ with her ex-colleagues.  I had Groupon voucher so can utilise it tonight and I can also have a free ride home.  1 arrow kills 2 birds.  Hahaha.

After dinner, we walked pass some exhibition in the mall.  Unusual wedding gowns and feasts.  So impress with the designers.


No comments:

Post a Comment