Sunday, July 1, 2012

Juices craze

This morning, did some housework and left house to NEX.  Went to buy a set of U Like blender for my mom.  Took bus 53 back to Pasir Ris.

Reached at about 1pm and my niece was already there.  Nobody played with her at that time hence she was watching TV program.  After that, started to do her homework from her tuition class this morning.  Since she was busy with homework, I started to use the blender to blend something.  I took the cocktail which was left over from yesterday dinner and put some ices into it and blend them.  Turned out not so bad.

My mum cooking clams tonight.  Hence we used the blender to blend chilli with garlic.  It was very fast and my mum said she still dare not use the blender unless we are around.  I think need to let her use a few times then she will be able to handle it confidently.  My mum always like that.  Electrical appliances are always monsters to her.

Night time, we blended fresh lychees.  It was quite good.  Now I can start to blend all types of fruits.  However, cannot too often lah.  Friut juices are fattening too.  :)

Hate tomorrow....  Its Monday again.  Have to work for 5 days before Friday comes.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment