Monday, July 16, 2012

Normal day

Its an usual Monday today.  Nothing much happened except a case which I need to follow up.  So sian...

Work and work but did not know what am I doing actually. Just work lor...

Back home at 9.45pm and started to hunt for the cockroaches.  Fumigation of dustbin this am and I found 3 small and 1 bigger croaches.  The 3 small ones could not move as they were overturned hence easier for me to catch them and threw into the dustbin.  The big one I almost missed it when it crawled underneath of my washing machine.  Sprayed insecticides under the washing machine and managed to make it crawled out.  Sprayed a lot on it and finally died.  I have no choice but to kill it as I cannot allow it to stay in my house.

I really do not know how they came into my house but I think should be through the toilet windows.  Please uh... No more uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment