Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Ever Laughter



















Woke up real late today at 12noon. Set alarm at 10am but laid in bed and fell asleep till 12noon. Did not have much time to watch j-dramas. Just relax in the afternoon.

Had early dinner at home and left for Esplanade theater. My boss passed a ticket for "Happy Ever Laughter" to me since he already watched and the ticket was a gift for him. Some of my colleagues were going and in order not to waste the ticket, I decided to go. Heard that it was a good show.

Initially I thought that it would be a play where many comedians will gather and performed. However, it was not. Each comedian will come out and performed solo. They talked about politics, things that happened recently like the City Harvest case etc. Contents involved mature references hence this was a rated M18 show.

Their performance was really good and it made us laughed non stop. I really glad to be there. There was racist commentary etc but everyone just know that it was a performance and were not offended. It ended at 10.30pm and I took train back home. An enjoyable night with full of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment