Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Farewell lunch

One of our colleague's last day in the company is today.  Our team and her team members had a joined farewell lunch for her.  Total 13 pax and she said she felt so honored.  So many people had left the company until I kind of feel it is "normal".  Well, good for them.

Had lunch at Akashi and I felt so satisfied with the food.  Ordered Akashi bento set as usual.  We talked rubbish during the lunch and felt so relaxed.

Cleared work and left office only at around 8.30pm.  Reached home and started to prepare my dinner.  Took out some popcorn chicken to defrost.  Took few hotdog to defrost.  Had shower and ironed clothes.  Put the food to toast and after my ironing, dinner ready.  Easy to prepare.  :)

Tomorrow our office building is having fire-drill.  I am going to have my breakfast to escape.  Cross my fingers that we can avoid it this time and no more postponing.  Original plan was for last Thursday but it rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment