Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 7 in Tokyo ~ Back in Singapore

Woke up very early and set off from hotel at 6.15am.  We booked Narita express train seats at 6.45am.  Ate cutie tortoise as breakfast.  It was so cute....

















Reached airport and check in immediately.  Luckily the queue was not long.  We zoomed in to buy our fishcakes at the Akihabara store.  I also bought ramen.  Hope they were nice.

After 9 hours flight (transit at Taipei), finally I am back in Singapore.  So sad to be back.

Reached home at around 9pm and started to unpack my luggage.  Surveyed my house and found it to be still in good condition.  Just dusty.  I decided to sweep & mop floor and did some cleaning before resting.

Tomorrow will take one more day off to rest.  Rather tired now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment