Monday, January 7, 2013

Not a real Monday blue day

Its Monday again.  Although its suppose to be an usual Monday blue but due to just 3 more days and I will enjoy myself in Tokyo.  Counting down....

I have just completed my stage 2 packing.  Last stage can only be done one Wednesday before leaving for airport on Thursday early morning.  Have to reach airport by 4am.

This afternoon we went to Chinatown for lunch.  Ate the 油鸡饭 that my colleague recommended.  I went there before and the food was still good.  After lunch, we went to the money changer that we usually change currency.  Their rate is not bad and we are tired to go around shopping for better rate.  We changed Japanese yen at rate of 1.407.  Not too bad.

Tomorrow is Tuesday.  I hope weather will turn cooler.  It was so hot and humid today.  Cannot tahan uh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment