Thursday, January 31, 2013

COO bad mood

This morning, I went to have my blood test for Hep B, Vit D and basic for High BP.  The nurse tried to get a bottle of blood from my right arm but maybe due to wrong position, my blood did not flow out.  She dared not poke again and asked me to wait for the doctor to get the sample for me.

The doctor took from the same position I had taken last week at AH and initially, he shake his head and said the blood flow was very slow.  I was so worried that there was not enough sample and I had to be poked at another area.  Luckily, blood did flow out but very very the slow.  

Consulted Dr Png and he said that my BP had dropped after taking medicine.  He changed my medicine to another one and he said the ones I am taking are of low dosage.  If my BP did not go up after the medication, I need not change to higher dosage.  Pray hard everything will be under control.  Blood test results will be out around next week.  Doc worried I will have high cholesterol since my parents have it and also diabetics.  Hence test my sugar level too.

This afternoon, our COO was in very bad mood and cancelled a meeting due to our team members were late for 10mins.  I did not attend as I had doc appointment.  The invitation was not sent to all of our members and he assumed "all" will attend.  Strange man.

Had celery and apple as dinner tonight.  Forgot to buy bread for tomorrow and shall buy when on the way to office else I cannot take my medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment