Friday, January 25, 2013

First movie of the year

Today I was on MC and woke up at 10am.  Stayed on bed till 10.45am as I felt giddy when I opened my eyes and while I was still lying on the bed.

My mum bought lunch for me after her haircut and I left for my skin doctor appointment at 2.30pm at Orchard Road.  Just waited a while and it was my turn.  My review was very fast and came out within 5mins.  Just a review on my face after the rashes I had last month.

Since it was still early, I walked around Ion and Wisma Atrium.  Then decided to go home and put my laptop first.  Carried it around was heavy.

Left home and met up with 小珠 for lunch at O'Coffee Club @ Harbour Front Centre.  I bought Omron Blood Pressure monitor from Unity store and thought I could get a free snake neckroll after redemption at the counter.  But.... no more stock and the next colour available will be from 26th onwards.  Its tomorrow and I just missed it.    骗人的.  Every year also like dat.

















We watched "Hansel & Gretal" at 9.30pm.  Howver, the show delayed and started only at 10pm.  Luckily we could catch our train back.  The story started with the fairytale but after that was of different content.  Quite a nice show.  Just some scary images.

Back home and shall rest earlier.  Tomorrow still has spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment