Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lobo day

Another lobo day for me.  Nothing much to do and I can enjoy another 1 day as Friday, my colleague will be on leave and I will cover him.  Next week, my another colleague is going back to China and I have to cover him for about a week.  Sian uh....  Cannot continue my loboing....

Went to meet Tulip for lunch at Sushi Tei.  Had a nice lunch with chit chatting.  Ah Cheng joined us too.  We split up after lunch to run errand.  Tulip, 小珠 and me went to Giant for buying some household items.  Ah Cheng went to have coffee with 大雄.  Later Ah Yong also joined them.  We finished our shopping at 2.30pm and waited for the 2 ladies till about 3.30pm.  Back in office near to 4pm.  Really no government uh...

Back home and wasted quite some time to search for a hanger clip which I dropped accidentally.  Strange that I could not find it in the cupboard and believe it was hidden inside an area that I could not reach.  Finally gave up after about 30mins.  Tried to take photo of the hidden angle but still could not find.  Have to take another piece from another new set.  Luckily I have spare one.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment