Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Its a new start again today.  Its first day of year 2013.  I wish this will be a better and great year for me.  Pray hard....

Stayed indoor at Pasir Ris.  Watched New Year's celebration TV program for Jiangsu and glad to watch Jay Chou's performance.  This was his first year to perform in overseas celebration.  He sang 5 songs and he was great.  

Just watched some dramas before leaving house for dinner at 5.30pm.  I went to T3 with my parents to have dinner at Itacho.  My mum liked it.  We ordered the premium sets and shared.  After dinner, we went to Fairprice to buy some groceries and headed home.  We took bus 53 which waited for quite some time as we missed the earlier bus when we arrived at the bus terminal.  My parents alighted first and I took the bus straight to Serangoon home.

I hate tonight as tomorrow has to go to work again.  Sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment