Saturday, January 5, 2013

Filled up day

Morning woke up at 10.30am and did some housework.  Made a fast one as I need to prepare myself to get out of my house latest by 1.15pm as my haircut appointment at Plaza Singapore was at 2pm.

Managed to leave house on time and reached Plaza Singapore at 1.45pm.  I just grabbed a quick bit from Auntie Annie as I ate nothing in the morning except strawberries.  Took a nice pic of it.  :P
















I coloured my hair and had a haircut.  My hairstylist dared not cut too much of my fringe as it was in a quite odd shape after I had a cut at nearby hair salon.  It was too thin and she said she will just cut it short for me. I asked her if she could trim it in a way that it could last after CNY.  She said no no no.  It will have to be very very short which I would look like a nerd.  Hahaha...  She asked me to go back to her before CNY to just do another trim.  Not too crowded today hence I completed my haircut + colouring within 3 hours.  Usually it will take about 4 hours.

I bought one jeans from Marks and Spencer.  Actually saw one sale item at $49 before I went for my haircut.  However, when I went there again after my haircut, no more liao.  Left those $59 ones.  Strange uh...  I just missed it and did not get more discount.  The $59 actually was discounted price.  Usual price at least $89 per piece.

Also went to Daiso to get something before meeting my mum and sister at Chinatown Point.  They waited for me at Toast Box.  I was so surprised that the renovated mall looks more classy and hope it will lure more shoppers there.  I ordered thick toast as I was so hungry but disappointed that it was out of spec...  Even my mum commented not nice.

Went to OG for a while and then proceeded to NEX for dinner.  We just wanted to get out of crowded place and had simple dinner at LJS.  It was easier for us to get a cab to Pasir Ris from NEX.

The day passed very fast and it was filled up completely with meaningful events.

No comments:

Post a Comment