Sunday, January 6, 2013

Spent $$$ again

My niece not coming today to Pasir Ris home as they went to Batam.  Hence I was rather bored at home.

My eyes quite tired hence I broke my record of not turning on my sister's laptop for the whole day.  Just sat at the sofa reading i weekly and U magazines.  My sister came home and pestered me to go to Tampines with her to buy a pair of shoe. Her legs have bristles caused by her expensive Salvatore Ferragamo shoe.  Her friends said no need to wear stocking or stick cushion to prevent bristles as the shoe will be comfortable.  My sister's skin is very "thin" and "cat"  A little bit also cannot one.  Hence she got the bristles and cannot wear wrapped up shoe.  She did not have any open back shoe and had to buy.

She bought a pair from BHG at Century Square.  We went to Bega store and I ended up buying 7 tops.  Most of them are for weekend wearing.  I settled my clothing for coming CNY.  I have a pair of shoe yet to wear so can treat as new shoe for CNY.  Spent some money today....

I had to take own transport home.  As I need to carry quite a lot of things (ta bao some fresh scallops for cooking porridge, 2 pieces of bread and 2 otah for tomorrow breakfast, things bought yesterday...), I leave my clothing with my mum and asked her to help me rinse them and iron for me.  Hahaha...  She said I also need to keep clothing there for coming CNY.  She already calculated for me that I will stay from CNY eve till 3rd day of CNY.

Back home at 9.45pm and after shower, I started to do some packing for next week trip to Tokyo.  Did halfway and shall continue the rest tomorrow.

There are 2 epi of J drama just released.  Shall watch one of them tonight before resting.  So fast... ONIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment