Saturday, January 26, 2013

First part of spring cleaning

Today, it was a very hectic day for me.  I done my first part of spring cleaning.  Cannot finish all as I can only do it slowly.  Cannot bent too low and also cannot do too fast.  Else, head spinning and out of breathe.

Was rather rush due to lack of time and I had to meet my mum and sis at Yishun MRT station to have dinner before going for our therapy.  Had booked with our therapist for my hand and my sis neck problem.

After the session, my hand was better and believed will have bruises due to the rubbing to "put back my vein in right position".

During the massage session, learnt alot from him as he did 5 years of exercising to become fit.  He recommended one equipment (horse riding) that his wife is using and I am interested to buy it.  I found it in Gmarket but will see if direct buying from the Singapore store is available or not.  It costs about $178.  Quite reasonable price.
















Had a busy day and was so tired.  Will sleep early tonight.  I am not fully recovered yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment