Monday, January 28, 2013

Lazy

Its Monday again.  Back to work.  I was so lazy to work.  Kidding with my colleagues that I should go and see doctor to request for more rest days.  Aiyah... why got so easy.  However, Ah Thin kept saying my body temperature was high and whether I had fever.  But no leh... I did not have any headache or unwell.

Left office at about 6.45pm and back home before 8pm.  I bathed first and started to cook porridge for dinner.  Cut an apple and also some celery to eat.  Celery very awful smell.  However, I need to bring down my blood pressure and heard this vegetable is good.  Cut it into small strips and ate them like "french fries".  Hope I will grow to like it.

My mum called me to check if I take my medicine and if I ate the celery.  I am a good girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment