Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dad's and mum's birthday and wedding anniversary celebration

This morning, I woke up at 10am.  Had a long sleep.  Slept at 12 midnight.  10 hrs of sleep.

Its my dad's birthday today and my mum cooked mee sua for him.  We also had it for brunch.  Nice nice.
















Afternoon, was busy reading magazines and clearing my brother's wardrobe.  He kept a lot of old clothing and refused to throw away.  My sis and I in the end decided to do house keeping for him.  He was so heart pain when we just throw and throw his clothing.  He has so many new clothes and we tell him do not keep them.  Wait out of fashion uh.  Poor him.  Looked so sad...  Hahaha...  We have to do the wicked role.

My niece having history test tomorrow hence will stay at home to revise and we meet them at Long Beach Seafood restaurant at Demsey Road.  Its a celebration for my dad's and mum's birthday plus wedding anniversary too.  Ordered alaska crab for this special occasion.  Everyone enjoyed the food.

Went to Fairprice at NEX after dinner to buy drinks for CNY.  My dad was driving and so many helpers so I asked them to help me carry some drinks home.  I do not expect a lot of guests during CNY but I still have to buy lah.  Need to have CNY mood mah.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment