Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wedding dinner

This morning, woke up very early at 10am as I need to get out to meet my sister at Orchard.  We decided to go to Takashimaya as it was having additional 10% disc for member.  My brother came along as he needed to get a pair of shoe for new year.

We went to the men's dept and my brother took so long to look for a pair he liked.  There were a lot of shoes there but none being liked by him.  In the end, we walked to Metro at Paragon to see if there was any nice ones.  Quite little selections there hence we decided to head to Sketcher's shop at Ion.  Finally, he found one pair that he liked and bought it.

I suddenly remembered that my mum asked us to buy kimchi for her hence we walked back to Takashimaya basement to buy for her.  Nothing much to buy hence we called for a cab home.

Back home at 5pm and made a quick shower and prepared to go to Changi airport T3.  I meeting up with my colleagues to attend a wedding dinner at Crowne Plaza.  The dinner started very early at 6.45pm and we managed to finish full course by 9pm.  The food was very nice and all of us liked them.

My colleague sent me home and after tidying up my laundry, shall rest and relax...

Tomorrow going to work again.  Sian uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment