Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Relaxing day

Its Tuesday again and we had our weekly free lunch in our office.  The buffet spread was better than last week's.  Had one round and too full to take second round.

We decided to go to Bugis temple for praying as many of us were of bad luck recently.  My health is no good recently and had prayed for good health and hope everything will go smooth for me.

When I was back in office, I realised that I did not have anything to do.  In the end, spent most of the late afternoon playing games.  Not only me.  My colleagues were doing same too.  Our boss saw what we were doing and said "enjoyed while it lasts".  Hahaha.  In the end, my the other 2 colleagues sitting beside me were playing same game as me.  My boss behind me watching online soccer.  My 2 other colleagues sitting beside my boss were surfing internet.  Wow... no government uh!  Really leh cos our "big" boss out of town till 17 Feb!

Took a lift from Ah Cheng to Buona Vista MRT station.  We left office at 6.30pm and there was a very bad jam that ended up asking her to send us to Clementi MRT station instead.  By the time I reached Clementi MRT station, it was already 7.25pm.  Ah yah... if took train ourselves, I would have reached home liao.  Hee hee...  Think too heavy traffic during that peak hour liao.  Maybe next time take train direct better.

Shall continue to unlock more levels in Candy crush saga.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment