Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 3 in Tokyo

This morning, we went to Tsukiji market.  Saw big and fresh oysters and I could not resist and ate 3 of them.  Each one costed 300 yen.  Worth it.
















We walked around the market area and bought some snacks (tamago roll and grilled squid) and had lunch before we left.  We ordered the mixed sashimi rice bowl set and the sashimi were very tasty and fresh.  Just that they were all thinly sliced.  If thicker will be super nice.


















Next, we went to Ginza.  I bought a scarf there as it was rather cheap and most importantly was it was made in Japan.  Hahaha...

Glad that we managed to find Sanrio store and we took quite some time walking around.  I bought pens for myself and my niece.  Also bought 2 cups.




















We had tea at Almond cafe.  I mixed up the direction and brought all to the wrong place.  Luckily we managed to find our way to this cafe.  I really love their cakes and would try each time I am there.

















Stayed at Ginza till evening and we decided to head back to hotel to keep things that we bought.  We also bought some cakes as supper after our dinner.  We had our dinner at Ootoya near our hotel.  The food was good and cheap uh.

That ends our day.






No comments:

Post a Comment