Sunday, October 25, 2009

救命病棟24時

After my niece went home, I decided to start watching 救命病棟24時. This is the 4th series. Watched Epi 1 & 2 and they were mostly some flashback of what happened in the first 3 series. Was wondering if this new series is just a recap of past stories.

However at the end of epi 2, there was a part where there was a warm welcome to
江口洋介. It seems to be he was sick and joined the taking of epi 3 onwards only. This may be why first 2 epi were just some introduction.

Looking forward to the rest of the epi (total 7). I like this kind of lives saving stories and so touching. Makes me wonder if in real life, are there really such good team of doctors and nurses in the emergency units. :)

I like the team up of 江口洋介 and 松嶋菜々子. Glad that they still look the same up till this new series. They seems to have no sign of aging. :P

救命病棟24時 official website

No comments:

Post a Comment