Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rookies fever comes back

Today I thought of continuing to watch "魂" but ended up watching "Rookies" first few episodes. Do not know why I have the urge to re-watch it. Although I have already watched it once, certain scenes still make me feel so touched. Really like this J-drama. Why isn't it being broadcast in Singapore? I am sure many people will like it.

Went for dinner at Tampines 1. Usual dining place ~ Sushi Tei. My mother craving for it hence we went for it. I thought of eating ice-cream after the dinner but gave up as I was too full. Will eat it some other time.

When we came home, my sister realised that her vouchers are going to expire and asked me to check mine. Oh dear!!! Mine already expired. The vouchers worth $100 for Swensen restaurant. I have to try calling Citibank to check if they can extend the expiry date for me. Otherwise, really wasted uh. They give only 3 months validity which is rather short. I prefer UOB as their validity is longer. Hope I can get the extension. Cross my fingers...

Back to work tomorrow. Need to wait for another weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment