Sunday, October 11, 2009

Facebook game craze

My niece came over to our house this week. She will be having her exam soon and therefore had to do her homework here before she started to play. However, my sister gave her some time to take a break in between to play DS before continuing her work. She is now playing Pokemon Pearl. To do a shortcut, she asked her dad to copy the .sav file from my DS where my brother has played for quite some time and saved to her DS. This allows her to play from a higher stage where most of the pokemon are already captured. Brilliant idea.

My sister and brother-in-law are so crazy on Facebook game ~ Cafe World. This is one of the recent popular new game where you need to cook dishes to serve your customers. There are timing for the dish to get ready hence you need to remember the timing well in order not to let it overcooks and get into waste. The moment they reached here, immediately asked for my laptop so that they can manage their dishes. Whole afternoon asking each other to help to look after their own cafe and make sure they serve on time once dishes are ready. Stranger will thought they are talking about cooking food at home but in actually fact, it is just game. I am playing this game too. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment