Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another nice J-drama ~ Dragon Zakura ドラゴン桜

Uh.... just finished epi 7 of Dragon Zakura. Initially started to watch this J-drama just because one of the cast is Yamapi (trying to watch those dramas he acted previously). However, as the story continues, I find it to be a good and another touching drama.

This story is about a group of student who were despised being in a very poor rating high school. With the involvement of a lawyer, it changed their destiny. Interesting that special class was set up with specially engaged teachers to teach them in a different method. Main aim is to get into Todai (Tokyo University). Although I yet to know the ending but I can guess it must be a good one. While watching, I kept recalling my school days. How I pass my tests and exams? In fact, I cannot remember how I did it. The process of making the few students to go after their goal really touched me.

It surprised me to see so many familiar faces. This drama was aired in 2005. There are familiar faces where they looked so young. Other than Yamapi, there were Nagasawa Masami 長澤まさみ (Last Friends/Operations Love), Koike Teppei 小池徹平 (Gokusen 2), Aragaki Yui 新垣結衣 (Code Blue) and Nakao Akiyoshi 中尾明慶 (Rookies).

The most time taken for me to identify them are Aragaki Yui and Nakao Akiyoshi. They looked so different when they are younger. :)

Well, will continue to watch another epi before taking a rest.

Click here to Dragon Zakura official website

No comments:

Post a Comment