Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tokyo Dogs 東京DOGS

Tokyo Dogs first epi was aired on Monday. Just finished watching it and find it quite interesting. I like those police/investigation/mystery stories. Oguri Shun and Hiro Mizushima are the main casts. Oguri has a new look where he cut his hair and think he looks not that skinny now. Find his new look quite good. Hiro changes his usual pretty face look to mature man with beard. Although I don't like men with beards, his still looks ok to me. Perhaps his beard will be shaved off later as the poster shows "no beard" on him.

One is too "strict" and the other is too "loose" when doing work. Good pairing up. There are some parts which made me laughed. Eg: Oguri's sudden comment on he don't like 香菜, he needs to call his mum within the 10mins promise, his cold joke that no one laugh etc...

Glad that there is another good drama for me to follow till year end. :)

Enter here to Tokyo Dogs official website

Today we had lunch at Garuda restaurant (under Tung Lok group). We like the food there and it is not that expensive. We ordered ala carte dishes and what thrilled me were the chillies. Ha ha... I ate too much again and felt so full after eating. Today is the 2nd day I had super heavy lunch. Tomorrow need to go back to "normal" lunch liao because we had company dinner tomorrow and guess I will eat heavy dinner again...

No comments:

Post a Comment