Monday, October 26, 2009

J-drama continuation

My colleague is on MC for 2 days. I am covering for her hence left office late since I need to finish up the necessary recording of sales and paperwork so that I can start fresh tomorrow.

Reached home at 10.15pm and after bathing, immediately stick onto my chair staring at my laptop. Played facebook games a while and continued to watch Samurai High School epi 2. It made me laughed when I saw 小珠 idol (Shirota Yuu) funny new image. He is trying to follow Haruma's transformed Samurai hairstyle. Kawaii :)

Due to some work issue, I can't sleep early today. Although my intention is to watch epi 1 of Koshonin 2 today, I doubt I can do that as by the time I finished, it will be rather late. Therefore, I shall change my direction to continue playing facebook games. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment