Saturday, October 24, 2009

New TV and Clothing

This afternoon, I went to Century Square with my sister and mum. We went there with main purpose of buying new TV to be placed in my parents room. My brother's TV was spoilt and my mum decided to buy a new one and pass their set to my brother. Initially I thought my mum is so good to my brother and willing to sacrifice their TV. In actual fact, it was because she longed to have a new TV set which is flat screen. Took this opportunity to buy new one. Hee hee...

We are rather pleased with Samsung brand hence we actually zoomed in to this brand when we reached Best Denki. Coincidence that they are having a promotion and just in 15mins time, we decided to buy the 32" LCD flatscreen which cost $629 only. Original price is $1600+ and due to in house promotion, there was a huge discount. The discount may be due to it is HD ready and not Full HD but it doesn't matter to us since this set is to just watch normal TV program.

I was looking at other sets too and found that the LED flatscreens are so cool. Slim and clear. They are so expensive. Don't think it is necessary for us to buy such expensive ones. LCD is actually good enough for us. Maybe in future when the price drops, we will consider them. :)

After settling the TV, we went to BEGA store where I usually shop for my clothing. There are not many choices for me but I did end up buying 3 blouses. My sister bought 3 pants. May need to buy some more in the near future as I tend to have problem choosing daily clothing to work. I tends to wear the few usual pieces. My colleagues may start wondering if I am too poor to buy new ones. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment