Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lunch at Asian Kitchen, Otomen 乙男

This afternoon, we had lunch at Asian Kitchen. We ate together with one of our customer and enjoyed the food there. I ordered spicy sauce ramen with softshell crab. Side orders like Tofu, fish slice, vegetables, "wu xiang" etc were nice too.

Although we were very full, we could not resist the dessert which was described as very good by one of our colleague who ordered first to try. After he ordered, all of us followed him. I was very full at that time hence shared one bowl with 小珠. Next time we can go there again. We are wondering why we keep forgetting that there are still some restaurants at VivoCity B2 where we can have our dinner on each Friday before or after our movie. Now must remember!

This evening, I went home together with my sis. She went to gym and ready to go home at around 7.45pm. Usually she go home at around 6.15pm which it is too early for me to follow her back home. Therefore, I can take a lift only when she go for her gym session.

Just finished watching Otomen 乙男 epi 9 (Autumn season epi 1). The story is beginning to be more interesting. I like Okada Masaki in his kendo fighter uniform. Looks so cool.

Tonight I better sleep early. Panda eye appearing! じゃね

No comments:

Post a Comment